Become a Sponsor
There are many exciting ways for you to participate in this year's 2018 Winter Policy Forum and engage with NASWA members. Please see the prospectus below for sponsorship opportunities and click the button to sign up as a sponsor. Send your questions to NASWA-Meetings@naswa.org.
- Staff from your organization attending the conference should register as "Non-Members" using the Registration page.
- You will receive a Complimentary Registration Code for the number of free registrations you receive with your Sponsorship Level. The code will be sent to the individual purchasing the sponsorship.
- Company description, logo, and website URL should be submitted during registration or sent to NASWA-Meetings@naswa.org as soon as possible (Gold, Silver and Bronze levels only).
- Company description should be submitted during registration or sent to NASWA-Meetings@naswa.org as soon as possible.
- Program ad content should be submitted as soon as possible to NASWA-Meetings@naswa.org (Gold, Silver and Bronze levels only) The deadline for submitting Program Ads is Monday, January 29, 2018. Sponsor Ad Specs.
- Payment is due no later than four (4) weeks prior to event, Tuesday, January 30, 2018. If payment is not received by four (4) weeks prior to the event, any signed sponsorship agreements are null and void.
- Conference bag items should reach the hotel by Friday, February 23, 2018 (Gold, and Silver levels only). Shipping information coming soon.
31 Available - $6,250
53 Available - $4,000
- Bronze Level: 6 Available - $2,500
A la Carte:
Additional Exhibit Table (sponsors) - $750 | Exhibit Table (non-sponsors) - $1,500
Name Badge Package - $1,500| Conference Bags - $1,000
Sponsor Ad Specs
UPS Pricing List
2016 Encore AV Price Guide