Associate Director, Labor Market and Workforce Research Analysis
DC Department of Employment Services (DOES)
The Associate Director acts in an advisory capacity to the Deputy Director for Workforce Development and Agency Director on matters relating to long and short-range planning and evaluation, including the development of policy recommendations, legislative proposals, and economic impact statements. The Associate Director provides technical guidance and leadership to direct the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) federal-state cooperative programs as well as to professional subordinate employees in the following areas:
- Developing and improving survey collection strategies and procedures, Improving survey non-response
- Assisting in developing strategies for obtaining participation from respondents critical to multiple BLS programs
- Leading, training, and mentoring others
- Explaining survey findings and data uses
- Providing guidance on CIPSEA and the BLS confidentiality policy, and
- Making presentations to interested groups regarding survey results.
The deadline for this job posting is March 11, 2021.