Director, Research and Evaluation
John J. Heldrich Center for Workforce Development
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking a Director of Research and Evaluation for the Heldrich Center for Workforce Development. The Director of Research and Evaluation will report directly to the Executive Director.
Among the key duties of this position are the following:
- Manages the Heldrich Center’s extensive and innovative research and evaluation activities, including providing leadership, technical expertise, and overall management of all Heldrich Center-sponsored research and evaluation studies.
- Oversees the production and dissemination of Heldrich Center research and reports.
- Administers the research and evaluation unit including managing professional research and evaluation staff as well as research associates, consultants, graduate students and others in the conduct of research and evaluation activities.
- Develops budgets, organizational and developmental strategies, and external funding proposals, and acts as a subject matter expert and technical research leader to peers, policymakers and faculty within and outside of the Heldrich Center and university.
- Oversees the management of the New Jersey Education to Earnings Data System (NJEEDS), NJ’s P20W state administrative longitudinal data system, including conducting and supervising research using NJEEDS data.