NASWA members, government partners and affiliates have access to:
- Exclusive NASWA publications:
- Newsletter - flagship publication that covers activities within NASWA, Congress, the Executive Branch and the States related to the workforce system.
- NewsWire - The NewsWire a weekly publication that highlights links to national and state workforce news.
- Reports, Resources Database – search for NASWA reports and workforce system resources.
- Inclusion on NASWA communications regarding association news, such as announcements, news alerts and news releases.
- Access to the NASWA Job Board with ability to include your job postings.
- Educational and collaborative opportunities through access to upcoming NASWA meetings and conference.
NASWA members only:
- A $5,000 Travel Reimbursement provided to member states for travel to NASWA meetings and conferences during the 2020 association year.