NASWA Affiliate Benefits
A NASWA Affiliation is available to parties interested in the Workforce Investment System, such as workforce professionals, economic developers, and educators and business persons. NASWA does not endorse the goods and services produced by affiliates. NASWA Affiliates receive these benefits:
- Access to NASWA membership lists
- Access to NASWA's newsletter
- FREE advertising opportunities in NASWA's Newsletter, NewsWire and www.naswa.org:
- Two (2) ads per year in the Newsletter;
- Four (4) ads per year in NewsWire;
- Logo on NASWA website under Affiliate designation
- Priority posting of your organization's position announcements on NASWA's Classified Ad page
- Networking opportunities with federal and state workforce investment leaders as well as workforce development, unemployment insurance and labor market information professionals in the 50 states and territories
- One (1) FREE conference registration per year
- Recognition as an Affiliate in NASWA's Annual Conference program
Registration is $3,500 for a 12-month Affiliate membership.
For questions contact NASWA@NASWA.org.
NASWA reserves the right to reject affiliate membership applications and/or renewals.