Wednesday, February 15
11:15 am - 11:45 am
Plenary Session: Winter Workforce Innovation Awards
Regency BCD (Ballroom Level)
Winter Workforce Innovation Awards
The Winter Workforce Innovations Awards are presented by several of NASWA’s national policy committees.
- The Data Insights and Innovations Award is presented by the Workforce & Labor Market Information Committee and honors a state workforce agency, or partnership involving a state workforce agency, for achievements related to labor market and workforce information.
- The Merrill Baumgardner Innovation in Information Technology Award is presented by the Technology Committee and a state demonstrating excellence in the field of information technology.
- The Pinnacle Award for Business Development Award is presented by the Employment & Training Committee and honors a state workforce agency for an innovative business services initiative, framework, or effort of national impact, that addresses the employment/workforce needs of businesses at one or several stages and results in significant positive impacts for businesses.
- The Pinnacle Award for Workforce Development Award is presented by the Employment & Training Committee and recognizes a state workforce agency for an innovative workforce project, strategy, or initiative that involves assisting certain or all customers with career services and/or the attainment of in-demand skills and credentials, and which results in significant contributions towards the achievement of opportunity for customers.
- The William J. Harris Equal Opportunity Award is presented by the Equal Opportunity Committee and recognizes a state, or partnership involving a state, for an innovative workforce-related program, project, or initiative which results in significant contributions towards the achievement of equal opportunity and nondiscrimination.