Employers and State Agencies Recognized for Dedication to Eliminating Unemployment Waste and Abuse
WASHINGTON - The National Association of State Workforce Agencies' (NASWA) 2020 State Information Data Exchange System (SIDES) Seminar in Kansas City recognized several employers, Professional Employer Organizations (PEO's), Third-Party-Administrators (TPA's), and state workforce agencies for their dedication to reducing fraud and waste in the Unemployment Insurance (UI) system by their commitment to utilizing SIDES for UI benefit claims.
SIDES is a web-based system that allows electronic transmission of information regarding UI claims between employers, TPA's and state workforce agencies to accurately and securely reduce fraud and waste in the system.
Those recognized for their efforts are as follows:
Employers, PEO's, and TPA's Recognized for Dedication to UI Integrity by their Commitment to Utilizing SIDES:
- AEG/Applied Underwriters
- Arizona Labor Force
- Arizona School Risk Retention Trust, Inc.
- Dunn Corporate Resources
- Employers Unity
- NSN Employer Services
- Personnel Planners
- The Matrix Companies
- Unemployment Tracker
- UC Alternative
Agencies Recognized for Dedication to UI Integrity by their Commitment to Utilizing SIDES:
- Arizona Department of Economic Security
- Colorado Department of Labor and Employment
- Florida Department of Economic Opportunity
- Indiana Department of Workforce Development
- Iowa Workforce Development
- Kansas Department of Labor
- Maryland Department of Labor
- Nebraska Department of Labor
- New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions
- Tennessee Department of Labor & Workforce Development
- Utah Department of Workforce Services
"These employers', TPA's and agencies' dedication to safeguarding taxpayer dollars in the UI system for those who are truly in need is remarkable," said Scott B. Sanders, Executive Director of NASWA. "Maintaining the integrity of the UI system is everyone's business and these employers, TPA's and agencies have taken that mission seriously."
Visit 2020 UI SIDES Seminar for more information.