State Agencies & Employers Honored for Dedication to Unemployment Integrity
WASHINGTON – The National Association of State Workforce Agencies (NASWA) recognized 53 state workforce agencies, employers, third-party administrators (TPAs), and professional employer organizations (PEOs) at its annual State Information Data Exchange System (SIDES) Seminar in Indianapolis, Indiana.
These state agencies and employers were recognized for their dedication to reducing fraud and promoting unemployment insurance (UI) integrity through their commitment to utilizing SIDES in processing UI benefit claims.
SIDES is a web-based system that allows the electronic transmission of information regarding UI claims between employers and state workforce agencies. The system reduces fraud and time waste while promoting accuracy and security throughout the UI claim life cycle.
“Maintaining integrity within the UI system is essential. The role that these states, employers, and TPAs play cannot be understated,” said NASWA President and CEO Scott B. Sanders. “These agencies and employers have made it their mission to safeguard taxpayer dollars.”
Those organizations recognized for their dedication to UI integrity through their commitment to utilizing SIDES in the 2022 calendar year are as follows:
Criteria: At least 35% of the state’s UI claims came through SIDES E-Response and at least 50% of the state’s UI claims came through SIDES (either through E-Response or System Integration) and the state is connected with 100% of the integrated partners that have been live on SIDES System Integration for a year or more.
- Alabama Department of Labor
- Arizona Department of Economic Security
- DC Dept. of Employment Services – Offices of Unemployment Compensation
- Indiana Department of Workforce Development
- Iowa Workforce Development
- Kansas Department of Labor
- Maine Department of Labor
- Maryland Department of Labor
- Montana Department of Labor & Industry
- Nebraska Department of Labor
- New Hampshire Employment Security
- Pennsylvania Department of Labor & Industry
- Utah Department of Workforce Services’ Division of Unemployment Insurance
Criteria: At least 35% of the state’s UI claims came through SIDES E-Response or at least 50% of the state’s UI claims came through SIDES (either through E-Response or System Integration) and the state is connected with 100% of integrated partners that have been live on SIDES System Integration for a year or more.
- Florida Department of Economic Opportunity
- Illinois Department of Employment Security
- Louisiana Workforce Commission
- Mississippi Department of Employment Security
- Nevada Department of Employment, Training & Rehabilitation
- Tennessee Department of Labor & Workforce Development
- Virginia Employment Commission
EMPLOYERS, PEO'S, & TPA'S
Outstanding Performance Awards
Criteria: The organization achieved a 98% overall score in their use of SIDES.
- A+ Student Staffing
- Applied Underwriters, Inc. – American Employer’s Group
- AllTek Staffing and Resource Group
- Ampian HR
- AZ School Risk Retention Trust
- Delight VA Beach
- Dunn Corporate Resources
- Ernst & Young LLP
- Mask Consultants, LLC
- MHA Unemployment Compensation Program
- Mister Car Wash
- NSN Employer Services, Inc.
- O’Reilly Auto Parts
- Paramount Staffing
- Personnel Planners
- Pike Enterprises, LLC
- Precision Pipeline, LLC
- Qualified Staffing
- Sapphire Recruitment
- Surge Staffing
- The Matrix Companies
- Ubertal, Inc.
- Unemployment Tracker
- Unemployment Tax Management Corporation
- ValeU NSN
- Vensure TPA, LLC
SIDES is a quick, accurate, and secure way to automate responses to unemployment insurance claim notices from state workforce agencies and is currently operating in 47 states, the District of Columbia, and two U.S. territories. SIDES E-Response is a free website where employers and their representatives can quickly, accurately, and securely submit responses to unemployment insurance (UI) claims directly to state unemployment agencies.