Skip to main content
- 2021 Legislative Priorities
2021 Legislative Priorities
- NASWA supports states’ efforts to ensure the workforce system meets employers’ needs for a qualified workforce and promotes high quality employment and careers for workers.
- As administrators of the critical safety-net of unemployment insurance, NASWA members are in a unique position to recommend improvements.
- NASWA strongly supports enhanced funding and other reforms of our Nation’s workforce programs to support the emerging economic recovery and address longer-term labor market trends.
- NASWA supports reducing barriers to career advancement and investing in infrastructure that will provide the foundation for a strong economy.