Concurrent Breakout Session: Power of Partnership
Everyone knows that two heads are better than one, so it stands to reason that two state agencies working together would provide double opportunities to make sure states’ Veterans are well taken care of. Check out this session to learn how the state workforce agencies and State Veterans Affairs in Indiana and Utah have pooled resources, talent, and services to serve their states’ Veterans and military families.
(*) Denotes the individual is currently serving or is a Veteran of the United States military.
Learn more about Geographic Solutions
- David Douglass, State Veteran Program Director, Indiana Department of Workforce Development
- Dennis Wimer, Executive Director, Indiana Department of Veterans Affairs
- Mike Thompson, Operations Director, Indiana Department of Veterans Affairs
- Gary Harter, Executive Director, Utah Department of Veterans & Military Affairs
- Mike Miller, Chief of Veteran Services , Utah Department of Workforce Services