Moving the Integrity Needle Using SIDES Data Webinar Series - Session 1
SIDES is hosting a 4-part Moving the Integrity Needle Using SIDES Data webinar series. The first session will be held on October 6, 2022, from 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. ET. Participants should plan to attend all four parts of the series and add each session to their calendars.
The subsequent sessions will be held on:
- October 20, 2022, from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET
- November 3, 2022, from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET
- November 17, 2022, from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET
Learn how the SIDES Administrative website can help you move the integrity needle. The NASWA SIDES Team, State Workforce Agencies, and Integrated Partners will share how SIDES data can be utilized for daily operations and to help improve performance metrics. Topics for Session 1 will include an overview of the SIDES Administrative website, report demonstrations, and determining user access. We will focus on report types, parameters, and usage by unique parties.
Each bi-weekly webinar will be 30 minutes, followed by a brief Q & A.
- Bonnie Lander, Oregon Bureau of Labor & Industries
- Christina Corbett, NASWA SIDES Team
- Gretchen Strebeck, Equifax Inc.
- Jamie Abbott, NASWA SIDES Team
- Jennifer Bertrand, Montana Department of Labor & Industry
- Tyler Smith, Idaho Department of Labor
Who Should Attend?
This webinar series is open to all NASWA member agencies and integrated partners.
- Adjudication Managers
- Business Analysts
- Integrated Partner Reporting Managers
- Project Managers
- SIDES Developers
- SIDES Liaisons
- Software Providers
- State Benefit Payment Control Reporting Managers
- State Fraud Reporting Managers
- State SIDES Help Desk Staff
For questions regarding this webinar series, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.