Protecting UI Integrity: ID Verification
The UI Integrity Center will be hosting this live webinar on March 24, from 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. (ET). It is the first in a three-part series focusing on identity fraud issues in unemployment insurance (UI).
- Challenge of ID Verification
- Definitions and Practices in Automation
- Resources and Tools
- Procedures and Promising Practices
- Documentation and Verification
- State Panel: ID Verification in Practice
Who Should Attend:
UI integrity staff should plan to attend this webinar.
Questions on how to register?
Contact your UI Integrity Center State Liaison for more details and to register:
- States in USDOL Regions 1 & 3, contact: Chris Paquette (email@example.com)
- States in USDOL Regions 2 & 5, contact: Maria Noble (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- States in USDOL Regions 4 & 6, contact: Amy Banicki (email@example.com)
Visit UI Integrity Center State Services for more information on your state liaison and to find out which region your state is in.