The NASWA Integrity Center is announcing the second webinar in the three-part series, “Protecting Integrity: Identity Theft”. This webinar will be held on Wednesday, April 21, 2021, from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. (ET) and will share effective tips, tools, and techniques involved in identity theft prevention, detection, and investigation.
The session will feature presentations from two states: Connecticut and Texas. DOL OIG representatives will present the national perspective on this prominent issue and provide information on investigating ID theft and other valuable insights. A Q&A session will be held following the panelist presentations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The audience for this webinar covers a wide range of agency personnel, including:
- UI Leadership and Management team
- Integrity Staff:
- Special Investigation Units
- Adjudication or support staff who aid in Identity Theft processes and or investigation support
- Business Analysts involved in integrity operations
- Other staff as state determines necessary
Contact your UI Integrity Center State Liaison for more details:
Visit UI Integrity Center State Services for more information on state liaisons and to locate your state on the region map.
- All webinars will be recorded and made available following the live presentation.
- An email with a passcode to access the webinar will be sent two days prior to the event.