SAVE THE DATE!
The NASWA Integrity Center is announcing the 3rd webinar in the three-part series, “Protecting Integrity: Internal Security”. This webinar will be held on Wednesday, May 5, 2021, from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. (ET).
More information will be available soon!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The audience for this webinar covers a wide range of agency personnel, including:
- UI Leadership and Management team
- Integrity Staff:
- Special Investigation Units
- Adjudication or support staff who aid in Identity Theft processes and or investigation support
- Business Analysts involved in integrity operations
- Other staff as state determines necessary
Contact your UI Integrity Center State Liaison for more details:
Visit UI Integrity Center State Services for more information on state liaisons and to locate your state on the region map.
- All webinars will be recorded and made available following the live presentation.
- An email with a passcode to access the webinar will be sent two days prior to the event.
REGISTRATION COMING SOON!