Jobs for Veterans Act(JVA) Compliance Report for State Workforce Agencies
- Once you register, a NASWA representative will review your information for approval before you can login and use the system. This process could take up to five business days.
- Up to three active users can be registered per state.
- This website will allow you to search for ONLY Direct Employers Association member companies.
- You will be able to generate a job distribution report, also known as Jobs for Veterans Act (JVA) compliance report, for any of the DirectEmployers Association member companies.
- A state can generatea maximum of 150 compliance reports per day. This includes reports generated by all registered workforce users in that state.
- After six failed login trials, your account will be locked for security reasons. In the event your account is locked, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to receive list of local American Job Centers receiving VetCentral emails, click here.