The NASWA Integrity Center is hosting a webinar titled Impacting Recovery: States Share Strategies and Solutions for Benefit Recoveries on Wednesday, October 6, 2021, from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. (ET).
During the pandemic, states made tough decisions, including where to focus efforts due to an unprecedented workload. Now that the dust is starting to clear, states are faced with mounting overpayments, restrictions on offsets, and expansion of overpayment waiver authority.
States are looking for opportunities to review and analyze their current recovery strategies and consider new and innovative solutions.
In this webinar, several states will share their promising practices and unique ideas that support benefit recovery.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The audience for this webinar covers a wide range of agency personnel, including:
- UI Leadership and Management Team
- Benefits Collections/Recovery Staff
- UI Tax Management/Collections Specialists
- Integrity Staff:
- BPC/Investigations Team
- Business Analysts involved in integrity operations
- Other staff as state determines necessary
Contact your UI Integrity Center State Liaison for more details:
Visit UI Integrity Center State Services for more information on state liaisons and to locate your state on the region map.
- All webinars will be recorded and made available following the live presentation.
- An email with a passcode to access the webinar will be sent two days prior to the event.