Integrity Data Hub
A United Front Against UI Fraud
Designed by the Integrity Center’s leading unemployment insurance (UI) experts, the Integrity Data Hub provides critical cross-matching functionality to combat the challenges and urgencies of UI fraud.
The more states actively engaging with the Integrity Data Hub, the greater the results for identifying interstate fraudulent activity.
Collaborative, One-of-a-Kind Integrity Data Hub
The secure, centralized platform brings state workforce agencies together in collective action to compare and analyze UI claims data for enhanced detection and prevention of fraud and improper payments.
The robust capacity of the Integrity Data Hub tools thrives on a collaborative approach, empowering agency staff to utilize the system to support the UI community nationwide while also being able to quickly identify fraud in their state.
IDH ASSISTED STATES IN PREVENTING
IN IMPROPER PAYMENTS
Reported by states as of August 2021
Data Hub Bi-weekly Calls
The Integrity Data Hub holds bi-weekly calls covering a variety of fraud identification topics. Calls are held every other Friday at 1:00 pm ET. If you are a NASWA Member (State Workforce Agency personnel) and interested in participating, contact IDHTeam@naswa.org.
Highlights from the September 10, 2021 call:
- Time to re-certify your account on the IDH Portal. The IDH Team will recertify State Administrators. State Administrators need to review and re-certify all valid UI users for their state. During this recertification, you will also have to create a new password and the MFA code. Always remember to “save this device”. The system will step you through the entire process.
- SAR submissions are up. Keep up the great work and keep sending those SAR records. The more SAR submits we get the more fraud that is stopped nationwide.
- IDH Roundtable Session is coming 10/12/21 and 10/13/21 from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET. An invitation email will be sent out followed by the agenda. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to participate.
- Bank Account Verification (BAV) is in the final stages of legal completion. We have received and reviewed the information regarding the API that is going to be used to exchange the information with the IDH.
If you have any questions, concerns, or need assistance please contact your IDH POC or email email@example.com
Check out the slide deck from this meeting, the most current IDH Guides and tons more information for states:
NASWA Members have access to information and materials through the Data Hub's Sharepoint site.
Can't access the Sharepoint site? Contact IDHTeam@naswa.org
Integrity Data Hub (IDH)
The IDH team now has three IDH program analysts to assist state workforce agencies with the implementation and utilization of the IDH. While all three analysts are available for any state, they have been assigned to regions as a point of contact. The three analysts and their assigned USDOL regions are:
Meet Your IDH Program Analysts
Fight Fraud with the Integrity Data Hub
The Integrity Data Hub is comprised of a unique set of tools that, when actively utilized by all U.S. states and territories, forms a powerful mechanism for detecting and preventing UI fraud in one robust system.
How it Works
The innovative hub supports a greater culture of integrity through a simple four-step process.
Data Hub in Development
The Integrity Center is working to expand the Data Hub. Here's how:
- Claimant bank account verification
- State-specific Fraud Finder dashboards
- Enhanced data analytics