Integrity Data Hub
A United Front Against UI Fraud
Designed by the Integrity Center’s leading unemployment insurance (UI) experts, the Integrity Data Hub provides critical cross-matching functionality to combat the challenges and urgencies of UI fraud.
The more states actively engaging with the Integrity Data Hub, the greater the results for identifying interstate fraudulent activity.
Collaborative, One-of-a-Kind Integrity Data Hub
The secure, centralized platform brings state workforce agencies together in collective action to compare and analyze UI claims data for enhanced detection and prevention of fraud and improper payments.
The robust capacity of the Integrity Data Hub tools thrives on a collaborative approach, empowering agency staff to utilize the system to support the UI community nationwide while also being able to quickly identify fraud in their state.
Participating States & Territories
Suspicious Actor Records Submitted by States
UI Claims Submitted by States
ID Verification Lookups Conducted for States
IDH Assisted States in Preventing
All data reported as of October 2022
Integrity Data Hub (IDH)
The IDH team now has three IDH program analysts to assist state workforce agencies with the implementation and utilization of the IDH. While all three analysts are available for any state, they have been assigned to regions as a point of contact. The three analysts and their assigned USDOL regions are:
Meet Your IDH Program Analysts
Fight Fraud with the Integrity Data Hub
The Integrity Data Hub is comprised of a unique set of tools that, when actively utilized by all U.S. states and territories, forms a powerful mechanism for detecting and preventing UI fraud in one robust system.
- Flagging Data—Names, IP Addresses, Email Domains, Bank Accounts and Other Information—Associated with Fraudulent Claims
- By checking against the Hub database, states can identify claims associated with fraud
- Red-Flagging Fraudulent Claims Data: Engage with the Integrity Data Hub
- Data Analysis provides national insight to understand broader UI trends
- Partner with experts whose decades of experience can prioritize your fraudulent claims data by threat level
- Prioritize UI Threats to Halt Fraud: Engage with the Integrity Data Hub
- Receive Reports from Other States About Emerging Trends in UI Fraud
- Fraud Alerts warn of criminals who might attack your UI system so you can be ready
- Your Eyes on Trends in UI Fraud: Engage with the Integrity Data Hub
How it Works
The innovative hub supports a greater culture of integrity through a simple four-step process.
Data Hub in Development
The Integrity Center is working to expand the Data Hub. Here's how:
- Claimant bank account verification
- State-specific Fraud Finder dashboards
- Enhanced data analytics