The Regular Registration deadline is August 22, 2023. Any registrations made after August 22, 2023, will be priced at the respective "Late" or "Onsite" registration fee specified below.
A member is a state workforce agency employee or NASWA staff
- Regular Registration: $500.00 available until August 22, 2023
- Late Registration: $575.00 available between August 23, 2023 - August 29, 2023
- Onsite Registration: $675.00 available starting September 12, 2023
Committee Meeting Registration
- Full-Day Committee Meeting: $175.00
- Half-Day Committee Meeting: $87.50
- Committee meetings are open to all NASWA Members (state workforce agency personnel) and invited guests ONLY.
A USDOL or other federal agency employee, Congressional staff, or Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) state agency partner employee.
- Regular Registration: $600.00 available until August 22, 2023
- Late Registration: $675.00 available between August 23, 2023 - August 29, 2023
- Onsite Registration: $775.00 available starting September 12, 2023
Someone who is not a NASWA member or government partner, as described above. This includes vendors, conference sponsors, and NASWA Affiliates.
- Regular Registration: $850.00 available until August 22, 2023
- Late Registration: $1,025.00 available between August 23, 2023 - August 29, 2023
- Onsite Registration: $1,125.00 available starting September 12, 2023
Someone accompanying a REGISTERED SUMMIT attendee that plans to attend one or both of the special evening events. (NOTE: No additional registration for these events is required if you are already registered for the SUMMIT).
- Welcome Reception: $50.00 Deadline to register is September 11, 2023
- Appetizers and two beverage tickets
- Hilton Anaheim California Ballroom (Exhibit Hall)
- September 12, 2023 | 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. PT
- House of Blues Offsite Event: $100.00 Deadline to register is September 13, 2023
- Food, beverages, and live entertainment
- House of Blues Anaheim
- September 14, 2023 | 6:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. PT
View An Existing Registration
Click "My Registration" to view, modify, transfer, or cancel your existing registration.
NOTE: To access your registration, click "Already Registered?" then use the Confirmation Number from the "Registration Confirmation" email (sent from NASWA Meetings).
Payments & Cancellations
- Payment Options
Upon completing registration, you have the option to pay by credit card, purchase order, or check.
Please make checks payable to the National Association of State Workforce Agencies.
Please include the confirmation number and meeting you are attending on the check or purchase order.
444 North Capitol Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001
If you need to change your method of payment at any time, please email NASWA-Meetings@naswa.org and identify the meeting you are attending.
NASWA's Federal Tax ID number is 52-0978073.
- Cancellations and Refunds
Attendees who cancel and do not transfer their registration will be charged a $50.00 processing fee for cancellations/refunds requested on or before August 29, 2023. No refunds will be made for cancellation/refund requests received after August 29, 2023.
Photography, Video, and Information Sharing Disclaimer
By attending the event, you acknowledge and agree as follows: (a) NASWA may use photographs or recordings of you at the event for social media, marketing, promotional activities and for any other lawful purpose in the ordinary course of its business; (b) due to the prevalence of mobile recording devices in today’s world, NASWA disclaims all liability for the capture of your image in any multimedia format by other attendees at the event; (c) NASWA has your permission to share your limited personal information (in this instance, limited personal information is defined as: your name, organization, title, and email address) with our conference sponsors for marketing and networking purposes limited to this specific event.