The State Information Data Exchange System (SIDES) Seminar is a gathering for state workforce members, employers, and third-party administrators (TPAs) to discuss current and developing trends in the unemployment program and how SIDES can be used to enhance integrity measures, streamline claims processing, and reduce agency costs.
Keynote Speaker Announced!
Larry Weaver is a nationally-touring motivational speaker and clean comedian backed by years of professional experience. His easy-going demeanor, Southern charm, and quick wit have won the hearts of audiences across America.
In this interactive and engaging presentation, keynote speaker Larry Weaver uses clean humor and show business anecdotes to illustrate the importance of maintaining a positive attitude. Key points include:
- Energy–improve health and wellness, live a balanced life, prioritize self-improvement.
- Attitude–become more positive, embrace change, and reduce stress.
- Motivation–increase ability, commit to lifelong learning, and overcome obstacles.
Prepare to laugh, learn, and leave equipped to become more positive in your personal and professional life.
Schedule of Events
The 2023 SIDES Seminar will be held at the Crowne Plaza Indianapolis Downtown Union Station in Indianapolis, IN from Tuesday, April 18, 2023, through Thursday, April 20, 2023. Meals are not provided at the 2023 SIDES Seminar. Breakfast and lunch will be available for purchase at the hotel at per diem rates.
- April 18: SIDES Pre-Con
- April 19 - 20: SIDES Seminar
- April 21: SIDES Operations Committee Meeting
TEN 12-22 - 2023 Unemployment Insurance (UI) State Information Data Exchange System (SIDES) Seminar, has been added to the ETA Advisory database and is now available at https://www.dol.gov/agencies/eta/advisories/ten-12-22.
- April 17: UI Integrity Center Steering Committee Meeting
- April 18: Unemployment Insurance Committee Meeting
- April 18: Unemployment Insurance Subcommittee on Interstate Benefits Committee Meeting