The 2019 Workforce Summit & UI Directors' Conference will be held September 10-12, 2019 at the Boston Park Plaza Hotel in Boston, Massachusetts.
Pre-Conference Committee Meetings
There will be a series of policy committees meeting prior to the conference:
- Technology Committee (September 9)
- Board of Directors (September 9 - 10)
- Communications Committee (September 9 - 10)
- Employment & Training Committee (September 10)
- Workforce & Labor Market Information (September 10)
- Unemployment insurance (September 10)
Pre-Conference Technology Workshop
There will be a Technology Workshop prior to the conference on Tuesday, September 10, 8:30 am - 12:00 pm (noon).
The Pre-Conference Technology Workshop will take a deep dive into many of the technology challenges and opportunities that State Workforce Agencies are facing on a daily basis. Chief Information Officers, Technology Directors, and all other staff with an interest in how technology supports Workforce and Unemployment Insurance programs are invited to attend. The workshops are currently being finalized but we know these sessions will be a great value to you and your staff.
Preliminary topics include:
- Data Sharing
- UI and Workforce Modernization
- Successful Products, and more
Workforce Summit & UI Directors' Conference
The conference will begin at 1:15 pm on Tuesday, September 10 and end at 12:00 pm (noon) on Thursday, September 12. There will be many expert speakers and workshops on the following topics:
- Workforce Development
- Unemployment Insurance
- Labor Market Information
- Legal Issues
Post-Conference Committee Meetings
There will be policy committee meetings taking place following the conference:
- Equal Opportunity Committee (September 12 - 13)
- UI SIDES Operations Committee (September 12 - 13)
- UI Integrity Center Steering Committee (September 12 - 13)
To register for any of these meetings, please click the "REGISTER" tab and choose which meetings you plan to attend.
Follow @NASWAORG on Twitter and Join the Conversation: #NASWASummit19